The Employment Observatory is a new generation of services aimed at providing a detailed view of specific information on Employment and tools of analysis, comparison, qualification and graphics needed to a particular territory, to obtain all important variables on different databases that are integrated and arranged (Registered Unemployment, Record Contracts, socio-demographic data, etc.)..
The Employment Observatory provides information across the different indicators, graphs and reports of:
– Registered unemployment: In this section, we show in detail all the information related to the database unemployment, analyzing,
in various dimensions associated variables: age, length of unemployment, zip code, industry,sex and educational level jobseekers.
-Register of Contracts: Identical data and information graphics database and historical series of Contracts Records. Variables
analyzed: sex, type of contract, NACE, economic sector, education levels.
– Sociodemographic Data: Analysis and cross variables data source provided by the INE DATA DEMOGRAPHIC that give us the customer’s operational area and other areas for comparison. Variables such as middle-class neighborhoods, housing,immigrant population ages by zones,average income, etc
- It is particularly aimed at: City Councils, County Councils, Councils, Autonomous Regions and all those services and institutions that demand a better understanding of the reality of territory in matters of employment and socio-demographic data.
- Complements and brings awareness to departments or municipal employment observatories that are already developed.
- It is a service dedicated to providing and displaying information, compare and analyze in order to facilitate the customers decision making in a timely manner.
- Provide a clear view of what is happening, we suggest which are the actions you can perform, and you decide with maximum information.